A New Chapter Has Begun
Humans need to take steps forward, toward unknown, dare to live in accordance with rules of their own making. I have done just that,- the decision that was brewing in me for some time has materialized in January 2008. This year I will be working on setting up PPV Knowledge Networks, - a professional services company in Lviv, Ukraine. Building the team, developing service offering and breaking stereotypes that great things cannot be done from the middle-of-nowhere Eastern Europe.
Aiming to develop networks, where knowledge is created and collaboration strives, I will try to do my best to shift the mindset in organizations and companies, to add value to people and society. Taking the best that world has to offer and looking beyond the physical borders. Making the middle of nowhere a centre of it all.
I hope the story of times continues, - a new chapter has begun.
Aiming to develop networks, where knowledge is created and collaboration strives, I will try to do my best to shift the mindset in organizations and companies, to add value to people and society. Taking the best that world has to offer and looking beyond the physical borders. Making the middle of nowhere a centre of it all.
I hope the story of times continues, - a new chapter has begun.
Labels: entrepreneurship, knowledge management

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home